Welcome to U Run Interest Group
Attention: Due to Covid-19, all U Run sessions are temporarily discontinued. Stay tuned for further announcement!
Our running sessions are free for all and workouts range from basic fitness training to lead-up runs for major races to help members better prepare for race day. Led by seasoned runners who are able to provide guidance and essential training tips to improve your running efficiency, you’ll be sure to benefit from the variety of exercises.
Sessions are hosted at 2 different locations each month to promote variance in running route and scenery:-
1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month| Novena Velocity (Outdoor Court)
2nd & 3rd Wednesday of the month | One Marina Boulevard (NTUC building)
(Please arrive at 7pm for registration)
- Attendance will be taken.
- U Sports will not be responsible for any loss or damaged items.
- Do note that the run will start around 7:15 to 7:20pm sharp.
*(U Sports will not be able to wait for runners that will be coming in late.)
Waiver & Indemnity
All runners must understand and agree that you participate at your own risk and are responsible for your
own safety and you do not hold the organization (U Sports) responsible for any accidents, injuries
and death that may arise from the run/training, nor hold the organization (U Sports) financially liable in
any such unfortunate event.
By participating in our training session, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed with
the above. (You will be required to fill up a waiver and indemnity form on the first training session.)
Attendance – Perks & Benefits
TO BE CONFIRMED!
Terms & Conditions:
- Perks & Benefits are only for NTUC/nEbO Members.
- U Sports reserves the right to make further amendments to the perks and benefits.
- Run leaders will be appointed only by U Sports staff and U Sports reserves the right to remove the
appointment of run leaders.
Roles of U Sports Lead Runners (Run Leaders):
- To lead the runners through the training session fortnightly as instructed by the Captain(s).
- Taking charge of the attendance and photo-taking.
- Taking care of the runners and their own safety during training.
- Taking care of the refreshment/drinks.
- Brief the runners before training.
- Submit training route/plan for the team.
- Assist in running seminars and events under U Sports.
Apart from the weekly runs, experienced U Sports runners also actively participate in various running events like the U Run, Tri-factor Run and Metta Charity Run as pacers.
Can’t wait to be part of us? Join our big family in the Facebook running group to receive weekly invites and training session program and expect fun company/guidance at the running sessions!
For more information on the U Run interest group, please direct your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org